The Vertical Lift Module (VLM) from Kardex features automated high-bay storage systems with modular designs.
The systems work in line with the goods-to-person principle. They’re ideal for optimal storage density and flexible, efficient storage strategies.
Unparalleled high performance. With a tray width of 4,050 mm, it loads up to 825 kg per tray. Achieving new load-carrying capacity standards, it’s ideal for storing medium-heavy to heavy parts. Using a forklift truck, stack and store Euro pallets and mesh boxes in special trays. This saves space and makes it possible to find goods faster, helping to lower costs, boost productivity, and increase safety. A factory-installed crane is used to move stored goods easily, decreasing working times and costs. Optimized ergonomics and excellent safety are two important advantages and essential to employees.
- Save space and optimize room height
- Create an ergonomic working environment
- Secure stored goods
- Achieve a high picking accuracy
- Keep systems flexible
- Modular systems
- More storage space in a smaller footprint
- Fast access times
- The system shows precise inventory levels
- Expandable, scalable, and flexible
- Extremely safe and ergonomic for employees
- Stored goods stay protected